PKI Certificate Manager
The PKI Certificate Manager has been provided to all online claiming software developers as a solution for storing and managing certificates. The PKI Certificate Manager provides end-users with a tool that can easily replace or update certificates. Once installed, the PKI Certificate Manager is accessed via Windows Control Panel.
- Provides visibility of Certificate Store, including expiry date of certificates.
- Provides an update feature for replacing our public signing and encryption certificates and the Certificate Revocation List (CRL).
- Allows easy replacement of expired certificates.
- The supported operating systems are:
- Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000
- MacOS X 10.6
- MacOS X 10.5 & MacOS X 10.4, and
- Linux (on request)
- Certificate Manager Installer Application v2.3.15 (Windows)
- PKI Certificate Manager Users Guide v1.5 (Windows)
- PSI Store Manager MAC 10.6 v1.05
- PSI Store Manager MAC 10.6 Users Guide
- PKI Certificate Manager Users Guide v1.5 (MAC10.5 & 10.4)
- PKI Certificate Manager Installer Application v220.127.116.11 (MAC10.5 & 10.4)
- Chain of Trust Certificates
- Configuring your browser for your PKI Certificate
- Current Medicare Australia Public Certificates for PKI Certificate Manager expiry 18/12/2014
- PKI Certificate Renewal Guide v3
- Platform Reference Guide
- PKI API Glossary
- PSI Applet Programmers Guide
- Example Image for Software Developers
Software vendors: If you need help to use the PKI Certificate Manager, please contact the Online Technical Support Helpdesk on 1300 550 115, or email email@example.com.
Health professionals and practice staff: If you need help to use the PKI Certificate Manager, please contact the eBusiness Service Centre on 1800 700 199.
Some documents on this page may require the free Adobe PDF reader.
Last updated: 7 February, 2013