Medicare forms for dentists
- Application for an initial Medicare provider/registration number for a dentist, dental specialist or dental prosthetist [PDF, 241Kb]
- Application for an additional location-Medicare provider/registration number [PDF, 373Kb]
- Application for registering a dental specialty [PDF, 222Kb]
- DB1-DP(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB1-DP – Allied Health Chronic Disease Dental Scheme Header
- DB2-DP(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB2-DP – Allied Health Chronic Disease Dental Scheme (assignment of benefit) Voucher
- DB1N-DB(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB1N-DB – Teen Dental Header
- DB2-DB(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB2-DB – Dental Provider Voucher
Other Medicare bulk bill claim forms can be found on the Medicare forms page.
- Application for approval to prescribe medications under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme [PDF, 122Kb]
An eLearning program has been developed to support dentists who are new to billing Medicare. The program is interactive and easy to use. Modules include 'What is Medicare?' and 'Billing and Claiming.' The program takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Some documents on this page may require the free Adobe PDF reader.
Last updated: 21 December, 2012