Medicare forms for dental providers
- Application for an initial Medicare provider/registration number for a dentist, dental specialist or dental prosthetist [PDF, 241Kb]
- Application for an additional location-Medicare provider/registration number [PDF, 373Kb]
- Application for registering a dental specialty [PDF, 222Kb]
- Application for approval to prescribe medications under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme by a registered dental practitioner [PDF, 122Kb]
- Application for a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Individual Certificate [PDF, 185Kb]
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule forms will be available in December 2013.
Medicare Teen Dental Plan will close on 31 December 2013.
Claims for eligible services provided before the plan closes on 31 December 2013 can still be lodged after the closure date.
- DB1N-DB(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB1N-DB – Dental provider Header
- DB2-DB(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB2-DB – Dental Provider Voucher
The Medicare Chronic Disease Dental Scheme closed on 1 December 2012.
Providers and claimants can still lodge claims for eligible Chronic Disease Dental Scheme services provided before the Scheme closed.
- DB1-DP(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB1-DP – Allied Health Chronic Disease Dental Scheme Header
- DB2-DP(i) - Instruction Sheet [PDF, 105Kb]
- DB2-DP – Allied Health Chronic Disease Dental Scheme (assignment of benefit) Voucher
Other Medicare bulk bill claim forms can be found on the Medicare forms page.
Some documents on this page may require the free Adobe PDF reader.
Last updated: 5 December, 2013