Ordering PBS/RPBS prescription forms
Eligible PBS prescribers may obtain PBS/RPBS prescription forms free of charge from Medicare.
To be eligible for PBS/RPBS prescription forms, you must have a PBS prescriber number and meet the relevant entitlement criteria for where you have an approved open location to prescribe.
Please refer to the PBS stationery entitlements table for clarification on your entitlements for these forms.
Note: the PBS stationery supplier changed on 1 September. This may affect the way you order. Find out more on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) page.
- These forms are fillable forms they are to be completed online, printed, signed and then posted to the relevant address (only forms completed online will be accepted)
- Prescription pad orders can only be dispatched to a prescriber's registered practice location
- Depending on the type of stationery you order, there may be restrictions on personalising your forms. We will contact you if there are any anomalies
- Please allow up to 28 days for your order to be dispatched and additional time for delivery
- Order for PBS/RPBS personalised prescription books (4018) [DOC, Kb]
- Order for PBS/RPBS personalised computer prescription forms (4019) [DOC, 588Kb]
- Order for PBS/RPBS personalised authority prescription books (4020) [DOC, 590Kb]
- Order for PBS/RPBS personalised prescription books (4235) [DOC, Kb]
- Order for PBS/RPBS personalised authority prescription books (4234) [DOC, Kb]
- Order for PBS/RPBS personalised computer prescription forms (4233) [DOC, 589Kb]
The completed form should be posted to:
Prescription Pad Order Clerk
Pharmaceutical Benefits Branch
Department of Human Services
GPO Box 9826
Sydney NSW 2001
Note: Prescription pad orders can only be dispatched to a prescriber's registered practice location.
For general PBS/RPBS prescription stationery enquiries.
Call: 132 290 (call charges may apply)
For existing prescription pad orders.
Call: 02 9895 3295
Last updated: 25 November, 2013