Fourth Community Pharmacy Agreement
The Fourth Community Pharmacy Agreement ceased on 30 June 2010. The Fifth Community Pharmacy Agreement started on 1 July 2010.
The agreement offers incentive payments to community pharmacies to provide services to consumers that are designed to improve the use of medicines. These payments were administered by Medicare Australia.
Incentives and/or allowances available under the Fourth Community Pharmacy Agreement included:
- Aboriginal Health Services (AHS)
- Home Medicines Review (HMR)
- Medication Review (MR) accreditation incentives
- Pharmacy ARIA
- Pharmacy Connectivity Incentive (PCI)
- Residential Medication Management Review (RMMR)
- Rural Pharmacy Maintenance Allowance (RPMA)
- Start up allowance
- Succession allowance
- PBS reforms
Community Pharmacy Agreement Officer
Pharmaceutical Benefits section
GPO Box 9826
Adelaide SA 5001
Phone: 08 8274 9641
Please call 1800 653 629.
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- Australian Divisions of General Practice
- Department of Health and Ageing
Last updated: 20 September, 2012