Other programs - information for health professionals
Medicare is Australia's primary information management and payment agency.
The organisation is responsible for administering payments and information for programs such as Medicare, the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS), the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (Immunisation Register), Australian Organ Donor Register, the Practice Incentives Program and the General Practice Immunisation Incentives scheme (GPII).
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register
- Australian Organ Donor Register
- DVA Information for Medical Practitioners package
- Early Release of Superannuation - Guidance for medical/dental practitioners and specialists
- Hearing Services Program
- Indigenous Health
- Late stage metastatic breast cancer
- Medical indemnity for Insurers
- Midwife Professional Indemnity Scheme
- National Bowel Cancer Screening Program - information for health professionals
- Rural Programs
Last updated: 26 September, 2013