Aged Care eNews is a quarterly eNewsletter to keep you up-to-date with:
- industry news
- developments in online claiming, and
- information about the Aged Care program.
eNews alerts provides you with instant alerts and notifications about the Aged Care Online Claiming website and the Department of Human Services' system performance.
Read the current edition of Aged Care eNews.
The Department of Human Services administers $10 billion worth of aged care payments annually to approved providers across a range of Residential, Home Care and flexible Aged Care programs.
The Department of Human Services is responsible for the processing and payment of:
- residential aged care subsidies and associated supplements for high-level and low-level residential care
- residential respite care subsidies and associated supplements for short-term high-level and low-level residential care
- Home Care package subsidies to support people with health needs and their carers, and
- flexible aged care subsidies including, transition care subsidies for short-term restorative care to recipients after care in hospital.
Aged Care Online Claiming is a fast and secure solution that allows you to easily transmit forms online and claim directly with the Department of Human Services. For more information about online claiming, go to Aged Care Online Claiming.
Last updated: 11 December, 2013